Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Damn boring.......




haha, i find myself very bored................



well....
i would like to write about my recent.....tat's the recent me

erm.....
i want to write in English, this is because i am damn boring
i want to find something to do, to use my brain to translate all the things i wan to say....
Or else, my brain will rust very soon.....LOL

ok...here i go

it had been about one month ++ since i handed my resignation letter ...
so now i am resting at my home... nothing to do besides online, facebooking, bloggie,.......and one reading my novel....

what can l do for the rest day ?
where's my friends? Jio me to come out.........
hahaha xD

And lao yi .....
i miss u liao~~~
if u are here, i won't feel boring le......

well..............

5 comments:

shin ting said...

ur frienf is also damn boring...
so pls jio me to come out too~

zeeyang said...

walao...每次jio都没人的,原来你是有空的哦。。。出来吃冰?k?

PEI8109 said...

yang>>tomorrow cannot......i got dating with others...maybe night okay.....

ting>>tomorrow i fetch u....the time i tell u later

zeeyang said...

v who o???lover????haha...okok...nvm

PEI8109 said...

yalor......i am busy for dating .....dun disturd me har.....

hahaha.....let's gather before we start our school...............