Friday, August 28, 2009

The world is fair ? I don’t think so~

Blogging is a way for me to vent off…
So now ..I am very angry about something .. I just wanna shout out : “What an unfair world!!”
What can I do?
NOTHING
I just can write here …
To all the blog reader , if you find you agree v me , ok then share ur comment v me…
If u not agree , u may leave…take it as rubbish also can! After all , I DON’T CARE!!!

Well, before that I quite believe that Kind person will get good repay….but now , i start to doubt about this statement because I had met too many cruel reality… “Kind person get nothing” “People who work hard get nothing” “people who do the right things but misunderstood by others”…Is it the world is fair? Is it the God fair?...doubting…

Ya…recently I found that many unfair things happened.. Not only to me , my family, my friends also…
What can we do? My friends what is important is you has a clear conscience… But I totally not agree …I felt annoyed …

Is the world not fair ? Think it carefully
“Y the people that get the scholarship always rich people?”
“Y people who is more beautiful get the job more easier?”
“Y people that never study hard can get good result?”
“Y people that is hardworking never be seen?”
Almost all the people not fair . . .Even TEACHER also not fair ….That teacher really disappointed us… but we just can keep quiet , we can’t do anything~
A lot of question marks ..but get nothing at last…

5 comments:

pigrainbow said...

冷静点~
Ya…recently I found that many unfair things happened.. Not only to me , my family, my friends also…
家人..?

★光.0405★ said...

恩~
世界上还有更多不公平的事~
只是你还没碰过而已~
习惯就好~^^

PEI8109 said...

erm...got...but i don't wan to mention it~~
but tat person definitely not my bro~~xD

zeeyang said...

看样子你终于看清这世界了咯!
就算是这样。。。
我们只是一个平凡的人能怎样哦。。。
哈哈!要清醒点吧!

Blue Sia said...

hey,until now only got free to read ur blog
ya...world is not fair!!i m agree v u
but i think is "GOD not free" not"GOD not fair"
anyway, hope u calm down n hav a wonderful life~hahahah