Sunday, August 23, 2009

Me?look like a vampire?OMG…

Recently…I think I looked extremely terrible..very very tired~
My face always very pale.. Fatigue brought on dark rings under my eyes…
In school, if got any free time , my first activity is…sleeping…
even though when teacher was teaching , I always slumber away.. haiz~
Ya..before that, I fall ill…Reason is lack of sleeping…
Till now…I haven’t fully recover..still coughing…
So, that day …my friend said I looked like a vampire…OMG~~
Ok… I can’t deny that her statement is unreasonable…
But , look like a vampire is a scary statement …muahaha
Well, I can’t say anything …. Just take this holidays as sleeping holidays….because I don’t want to look like that scary thing!!!xD

8 comments:

zeeyang said...

哈哈。。。
你哦!要好好休息哦。。。
vampire哈哈。。。
真的有点恐怖哦。。。
不会啦!你还是一样美咯^^

Unknown said...

你还好啦~
我比较死
一直睡睡睡==
哈哈哈哈^^

GTE said...

don be vampire after watching twilight...wahahahaha

★光.0405★ said...

哇哈哈~
谁讲你像vampire??
那就好好休息咯...
呵呵..^^

PEI8109 said...

oh...twilight.....if can i aso wan to be ...muahaha
ya...forgot to introduce my parther..SuJoe^^who likes to sleep more than me...haha

~ T3v! ~ said...

is sue joe not sujoe...
hahaha...
vampire is cool...
i also wan 2 be a vampire~~

Blue Sia said...

u all crazy v twilight ady ~~

PEI8109 said...

hahaha....cool ma.....