Friday, August 26, 2011

the Day passed by................

quite few days, i didn't update my blog......
busying for monthly test

quite sad that my maths got a lousy result..
everytime i sat for maths test i will very very nervous...even shivering.....
dunnoe how to overcome it....
nervousness made me to become abnormal.....

today i received Mr.Abu's message that he had received the card~~~
And even didn't forget us~Touch~~~

This is what he said:"yesterday was but history,make today a reality. so tomorrow will not be a mystery"

so, Mr.Abu what i wan to say to u actually were hundreds and thousands of thank you....Because of u, my BM essay became so great(but so disappointed that i can't get the best result in BM Spm..)........this helps me a lot in writing the essay question in Pengajian Am ...........

the next things is that my two PA practical teachers left us and went bek to their schools...wish them all the best!!!


No comments: