Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Every Experience Matter


When you think you wanna go for other countries, go for it
When you think you wanna share something for others, share it now
When you think you wanna change your attitude, change it now
When you wanna do something impactful, do it now!

It has been six months I take the role of director in this department which is named incoming Global Community Development Programme focus in Non-corporate Relations
It is a department which in charge to bring in exchange participant to join the local project in NGO centre.

I cannot feel impact until the first batch of exchange participants came in. They are Hisham from India and Rangga from Indonesia.


From the start of the project until the end, many things happened.
Arguing, feeling the job description not concrete, complaining and so on happened.
I still remember that night, the night before my first final exam start, I hold my book in front of laptop, listening to the problem and crisis faced by EPs.
I cannot concentrate in both things, cannot study and cannot help them to solve the problems. It was an intense night for me.

I always believe in exchange, exchange can change one person, can develop one person.
Until today I still believe in it!

And,
 at the end of this project, it proved to me that this believe do exists.
Especially happen to one of the exchange participant, Hisham.
Attitude changed, leadership developed!

I still remembered the moment before he left to airport, he cried again(he cried before many many times)
It's really touched my heart, friendship developed between us

I will continue this until the end of this term,creating impact to society, developing friendship between people from different countries and working for better project!

No comments: